wynsong's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to wynsong's Place

Go down

Welcome to wynsong's Place Empty Welcome to wynsong's Place

Post  wynsong Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:35 pm

Welcome to wynsong's Place, a place of community for like minded souls.

wynsong's Place was born of a deep desire "To go Home!", and the journey it created for me.
A desire that surfaced many times over the years, even when I was lying in my own bed.

I have longed for, and been creating safe places for people to gather during my life, and now I'm expanding to the that to online world. My conscious intent for this forum is for it to be a safe place for people who wish to feel that wonder of COMING, FINDING, and BEING HOME.

I hold space that wynsong's Place will be a place of Munay Ki, which is a Quechan word (indigenous to Peru) that roughly translates to "Be AS thou art". A place where it is safe for the masks that we wear habitually/unconsciously to 'fit in', can be left off, if we choose. A place where we can experience our Wholeness - a place to re-Member our Self, our connection to Spirit and to the Mother Earth, who supports our earth walk, and to others who are making the same journey, regardless of the paths they are traveling on.

Well Come! and
Munay Ki
wynsong
wynsong
Admin

https://wynsongsplace.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum